Wednesday, March 19, 2008

wat should i do?????????

im in skei nw..yesterday jz cum bek..it is hard to describe my feeling..isnt should b hapi if cum bek??but....im in bad mood..y owes wan 2 b not hapi??jz wan a simply life and a simply relationship..y all tins wan 2 b so complicated??since i reach home,had to hear many tins bout ah xiong..at first when we hvnt started our relationship,all ppl say he is gud and ask me hv to treat him gud,cnt hurt him...but,y now everyone didnt tin like tat oledy?y wana say tins such as if not suit jz break nia la..if nt hapi,jz break nia la...break!break!break!!!!!!!if wan me break y at first wan us 2gether gain ar!!!!u ppl tin v easy ha???words cum easily fr u ppl mouth but r u ppl kn it will make me feel nan shou ma???u ppl jz simply say de words...how bout me???wat should i do???be a gud daughter or jz b myself???i really v confuse make by u ppl!!!!!!!!!!i don wan bek gain!!!!!make me nan shou!!!!really nan shou!!!!nobody understand my feeling...really tin wana cry...y life is like tat???ah xiong will not understand 2...wana tell him but scare later he tin many gain then no hiu me gain...really dono how to do...can someone understand me????i feel like a stupid gal in front of ah xiong...y u wan treat me like tat???2 ppl walk 2gether y cnt treat each other nicely???y wan treat me like tat??isnt u will feel hapi when c me beg u???i jz wan a simple relation..jz wan a bf care of me..jz wan a bf can hear all of my unhapi..jz wan a bf can understand me when everyone are nt at the side of me..jz wan a bf tat can know wat im tinking of..jz wan tis nia..v simple..jz like tat..realy didt yao qiu many..really...im v hapi de wana bek n c him but.......he seems like didnt tin like tat...mayb im 2 tian zheng..tin tat all tin can go smoothly all de time...oledy told u don treat me gud b4 tat..c nw...when u didnt treat me like b4,im suffer nw...i feel like being ignored...really v v v v v v v v v unhapi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i jz wan a simple life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nan dao ren zhang da le jiu yi ding yao zhe me complicated ma???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bu neng jian dan yi dian ma???????y when grow up we cnt do de tins we like liaw???sometimes really nt hapi but still hv 2 accept the unhapi tins and tell ourself,we grow up liaw..cnt be like a kid liaw...y cnt jz say out im nt hapi wif tis!!!im nt hapi wif tat!!!y should i hv 2 accept?????y???!!!!!!hate it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: