Wednesday, March 19, 2008

mayb i kn wat should i do liaw..im growing up,so many tins have to face by myself to prepare me 4 the more difficult tins in the future..i have to b responsible 4 wat i had choose and stay brave to face it although stime really tired and dono how to solve the pro 2..life is like tat..got hapi and unhapi 2..its up 2 myself in how to settle all the tins down..im xiao ting eh...ntin can beat me down...although stime the stress come n dono wat 2 do..but i still believe there is a way out in the future..jia you!!!2nz my mood more gud liaw..go 2 jog n liu many many han xia shuang diao..mood becum gud diao..all the unhapi can b 4get 4 a while..mayb stime is me myself tin 2 much and make myself suffer..tats a gal lo..owes like tat..mayb me oso man man de can understand wat ah xiong tin liaw..jz gif me some more time..i tin i can liao jie him de..mama told me tat all tins hv to b tolerate..nobody is perfect in tis world..im a bad temper person 2..but i ned to learn to tolerate wif him..if not everytime quarrel nobody ran de hua then we will jz spoilt diao our relation..i don wan like tat..i don wan 2 b a easily gif up de person..really wish tat we got our own time but hv 2 go lim teh wif frens..mei ban fa lo..although will b a little bored thr but he is my bf,i hv 2 respect him..stime if mood not gud realy will angry but hv to control myself..tats wat called tolerate i tin..im not a gud gf but i will try my best to b gud..i will do wat should i do..jz wana c him hapi when wif me..tats my responsibility..the most important tin i should do nw is..spend time to understand my bf..n b patient when he is angry exspecially..hope tat he can change his bad temper one day..me oledy try to change y he cnt??ntin is impossible..jz u wan or don wan..o o liaw...gud nz xiao ting..hehe..everytin will be gud after a sleep..stay cheers.................:)

1 comment:

@nGeLine said...

ya....u more mature now...jia you!!!!! biao shao zhi chi you....